All members of the À l’école de la vue project team are very aware of the importance of good eyesight for young children before starting school and the critical role it plays in their ability to learn.
It is therefore with much enthusiasm and energy that they have joined this project to promote visual health in young children and foster their educational success.
The team is composed of:
- Steeve Lachance, Executive Director, Eye Disease Foundation: General Director
- Marimiel Audet Johnston, Program Director
- Émilie St-Pierre-Plourde, Operations Advisor
- Daniel Pelletier, Director of Communications and Marketing
- Hubert Brulotte, Territory management Supervisor (Centre et Est du Québec)
- Marie-Ève Bouchard, Territory management Supervisor (Montréal, Laval et Ouest du Québec)